Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

Adventure Time Gets All the Stars

Giant Days #5 - John Allison, Lissa Treiman Paper Girls Volume 1 - Cliff Chiang, Brian K. Vaughan Adventure Time Vol. 8 - Christopher Hastings, Pendleton Ward, Zachary Sterling

Giant Days Volume Two (including issue #5 which is the cover).

Just a whole lot of goofy fun, addicting to read.  I love the art style, the characters, the weird situations, the discussions.  Pretty much everything.  I still think I may like Bad Machinery a bit more, but Allison, Treiman and Sarin a really creating some great stuff all around.

Paper Girls

This was really interesting and even though there were some parts that made me cringe (Mac's being a total homophobe mainly) it was realistic and there was some growth and change by the end that was interesting to see happen.  Also, I kept getting surprised by the bizarre twists and now I have to know what will come next.  Also the '80s hair and clothes are funny.

Adventure Time Vol. 8

Somebody stole LSP's star (again?) and everyone is called on to give their alibis.  Spoiler: They never find it.  Wut!?

Finn finds an awesome laser shooting sword, but it only works if he's at 100% health, which means turning into a cowardly ranged fighter.

Also everyone forgets how to cook.

How are these things connected?  It involves a crazy hag witch, a giant terrifying meatball man and a journey to the moon.  Just read the comic.

My favorite part of this volume was actually the first page.  Just loved the references to the ending theme of the television show!