Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

Pets in the End Times

Apocalypse Meow Meow - James Proimos, James Proimos

The sequel to Apocalypse Bow Wow (which I haven't read yet) features a group of dogs and one cat, living in a broken and abandoned neighborhood waiting for their beloved owners to return.

They need food and Rat tells them of a nearby Twonkie factory that is ripe for the picking, except for one small problem, it's guarded by a cat.  Thinking that a single cat would be no problem for them they set out to the factory only to discover that the loan cat is actually a lion and they have no chance of beating him...or do they.

Using not one but two plan Bs the team take on the lion.  In the background of the story a naked man keeps appearing out of nowhere, complaining about a clothes eating time machine and searching for something, but what?  Is he one of the pets owners?  Who is this time travelling naked weirdo?

I'll definitely tune in next time to find out.  I'm not sure if this will end up being my humorous, easy reading graphic novel or not.  I am also looking forward to reading the next Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tale book.