Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

Just a Little Yellow Man Inside

Stroppy - Marc Bell

Stroppy works in a factory, the "Remote Villager Processing Plant."  Stroppy's life is disrupted when Sean, an upstart from the Schnauzer Gang, interrupts his work day and causes him to get fired by Monsieur Mustache, who seems to own everything in this world.

Both Monsieur Mustache (MM) and Stroppy take notice when Sean tells them about the new contest the Schnauzer Gang is planning, a song writing contest.  MM fancies himself a song wright and after dispensing with Stroppy orders Sean to take him to the headquarters of the gang.

Things grow ever more strange as we follow Stroppy on his downward spiral, losing his job, clothing and dignity.  Each page is alive with details that arrest the eye as well as notes, signs and other funny asides that keep the eye busy, examining and digesting the page.

Stroppy must follow MM into the heart of Schnauzer territory to rescue his friends and face the challenges the gang members have in store for him.  He also discovers secrets behind the gang, including what they are inside.

For those who enjoy the bizarre and the hilarious and just a lot of interesting scenes to take in.