Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

It's About Crabs

[ March of the Crabs Vol. 1 BY De Pins, Arthur ( Author ) ] { Hardcover } 2015 - Arthur De Pins

This interesting full color comic is about the lives of a unique species of crab, the Marbled Crab, a crab that cannot turn.  It follows one path, keeping to the 'straight and narrow' for it's entire life.

The story starts when one marbled crab witnesses another have his claw ripped off by a group of bullying brown crabs.  Rushing to aide his fellow the two crabs make a discovery.  By carrying each other they can change their courses, they could potentially go anywhere with teamwork!

It's also about two obsessed documentary filmmakers who want to capture the mating habits (or lack of) of the crabs.

Take one gas pipeline debate,

Add one vengeful husband, whose wife had an affair with a Greenpeace dude,

And at the end we get a crabby miracle.  Perhaps nature did not make the crabs unable to turn for themselves, but rather unable to think for themselves!

The start of a very unique trilogy, I will need to check out the rest to find out what happens.