Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

What Time is It?

Adventure Time Vol. 4Adventure Time!

If you like the Aquabats!  You'd like Adventure Time.  It doesn't matter your age or where you come from, AT has something for everyone.  This volume contains an awesome dungeon where more of Ice King's past is revealed and everyone has to go through some shiz.  Geez!  Memories can blow so hard!

This is like the therapy episode of Adventure Time for the Ice King, sure he has to dredge up some sad biz, but in the end he's got an awesome prize, but it's not emotional stability or anything lame like that.

It's fun seeing the relationships between all the characters develop over time.  Unlike most kids shows the 'bad guys' don't just do the same stupid things over and over trying to take over the world, then shake their fists at the 'good guys' saying "I'll get you next time so and so."

Instead the characters are actually really complex people capable of acts across the range, from awesome cool guy stuff to things that make them seem like real butts.  Finn and Jake are no exception to this, even PB has lessons to learn and mistakes to make right.

Last note: What the butt booklikes, why is it so often that I can't find a proper cover image for the comics I'm reading?