Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

Mind MGMT Boggles This Mind

MIND MGMT Volume 4: The Magician - Matt Kindt, Matt Kindt

I love the way this comic does details.  Every part of the page, from the panels to the edges and all the places in between are chock full of additional hints, details, clues.

It's fun to think of this agency, hiding instructions in advertisements, communicating through dreams, killing with just a finger.  Well, fun and totally frightening.

This comic is not for those who are not interested in text heavy narratives.  There is a lot of text here and yes, one should read every bubble.  For me this is not a challenge, every thought bubble, every page full of typed up notes, explode with interest.

The story is also very complicated.  As with any spy/secret agent/conspiracy theory narrative there are a lot of theories, a lot of different actors, and a lot of action.  Things can get a bit confusing, especially if one waits a long time between volumes.  Such as myself.

This is the type of series that readers will want to read a couple times through at least a couple times to try to see everything.