Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

Hinterkind; written in blood

By Ian Edginton Hinterkind Vol. 2: Written in Blood [Paperback] - Ian Edginton

Vampires, a fairy with one wing, political stuff.  Humans lost in a world gone mad, centaurs roam the plains with automatic weapons, the political upheaval among the Sidhe may lead to a war that could wipe out what's left of humanity.

However, now a new enemy appears.  And by new I mean new to this series, but another old standby, the vampire nazis.  When will people tire of vampire nazis?  I'm sure bored as hell by them.  Manning their zepplins the nazi bloodsuckers drop down into the world of Hinterlands ready to deplete the New World of it's mythical red gold.  Ogres, trolls, sidhe, no one with blood in their veins is safe from this new threat.  Except the centaurs who will strike a deal with anyone apparently, just because they're jerks.  Why are centaurs always such amazingly crass a-holes?

Take a deep breath and read A Centaur's Life to restore balance:

Aww, these mythical beasts are so adorable and nobody's stabbing, shooting, poisoning or bludgeoning anyone else to death!  Puppies!