Hollowspine

I'm Reading Comeeks

New Booklikes Mission

American Born Chinese - Gene Luen Yang The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service 1 - Housui Yamazaki, Eiji Otsuka Bakuman Volume 01 - Tsugumi Ohba The Gigantic Beard That Was Evil - Stephen Collins Cat Person - Seo Kim Bandette, Volume 1: Presto! - Colleen Coover, Paul Tobin, Brendan Wright Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: Donner Dinner Party - Nathan Hale An Enchantment - Christian Durieux

So, I've changed my booklikes blog from "Distracted Reader" to "I Read Comics."  The name is kind of uninspired, but I want to get it down before January 2015, since my goal for this year is to read and review 365 comics this year and record it all here.

That's pretty much it.  I was inspired to do this since I actually read a lot of comics, but often don't review them on other sites because I don't think they should count towards my other reading goal, since I often go through them rather quickly and well, truthfully, am often disappointed by them.

I do review some, the really exceptionally good (or bad) that I spend a long time thinking about often end up getting added, but I do spend some time with all the comics I read and would like to keep a record of them and a few thoughts.  If only to keep myself from requesting the same stuff over again from the library and wasting precious space on my limited reserve list.

I've included some of my favorite comics that I've read in the past few years.